Dietary cholesterol has no scientific evidence of being bad at all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That study came out a few years ago.

I brought it up with my Physician, he mumbled something about it being "...only one study... ".
But! sez I, It's been Peer Reviewed! And published in a reputable journal! Isn't that the Gold Standard?

He hasn't brought it up since then, but he is most certainly less militant about any cholesterol numbers that may or may not show up on my yearly tests.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bacon and eggs every morning is actually good for you. Eat meat and get plenty of healthy fats. Your body will appreciate it
Yes indeed....See guys....
That study came out a few years ago.

I brought it up with my Physician, he mumbled something about it being "...only one study... ".
But! sez I, It's been Peer Reviewed! And published in a reputable journal! Isn't that the Gold Standard?

He hasn't brought it up since then, but he is most certainly less militant about any cholesterol numbers that may or may not show up on my yearly tests.
And published in a reputable journal! Isn't that the Gold Standard?

Really...it's all about the money. ....and which pocket it falls into.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m fairly confident I won’t make it out of here alive no matter what I eat or don’t eat, so I choose to eat what I want. According to the “professionals”, I’m considered slightly overweight at 5’9” and 170#, but I’d challenge any doctor I know to try to keep up with me in the woods. There’s more to being ”in shape” than weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom