Dogs, we have two of them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One is GSD and the other is a Cairn Terrier. The GSD gets blamed for the chewed up books, but I'm beginning to wonder if the terrier is the one doing the deed. And it's always my sons Cub Scout book. :screwy:

The GSD will pull her ears back and skulk away while the terrier will look at you with those big black eyes and a happy look on her face. Deep down, I think the terrier is doing it to get the GSD in trouble.

Edited because of flatswin comments...:)

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got 3 i feed. Old squirrel dog somebody dumped on me, an old Golden we bought, and a Corgi lookin mix that my neice "gave" us.

When these are gone, im done with dogs. Hurts too much to lose the good ones.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Them little dawgs are sneaky farts ... just saying ... I heard GC up in the middle of the night fussin' at our GSDs ... I'm guessing somebody got into the trash can ... again ... LOL It worries him so much more than it does me ... I figure it'll be there in when I get up ...

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Them little dawgs are sneaky farts ... just saying ... I heard GC up in the middle of the night fussin' at our GSDs ... I'm guessing somebody got into the trash can ... again ... LOL It worries him so much more than it does me ... I figure it'll be there in when I get up ...

If he like me, he doesn't like stepping on cold chicken parts in the dark.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

But that's how you get ants BB! Ants!

Latest posts

Top Bottom