Dong's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I never hear any of you mention Dongs guns in Tulsa, either good or bad? Is there a reason for that? When I first moved to Tulsa thats where I was recommended to go, and they seem ok. I went in there the other day and they were way overpriced on their Saigas, but almost every uninformed gun store is. Just wanted to know the story, and why no one ever mentions them. Besides that, I guess Ive never been to another true gun store here in Tulsa........

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of Dongs guns are overpriced. I personally dont like them because their service is poor. Not all the time but the owner of the store is very rude.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try a search.

I will just say they would do a transfer for me on an online order, for $50. Now consider the going rate.

Also, they ban baggy clothing and hooded sweatshirts according to their posted signs. Yup, clothing discrimination from a firearm retailer.

These points should tell you what my opinion of them is.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol.....Let me rephrase.....Since Ive been on this board Ive never heard a word about them. Wanted more recent info than a search would allow.

The baggy clothes thing doesnt really bother me. They told me they'd charge me $60 for a FFl transfer on a Saiga after I told them they were about $300 too high. Lol. But I kind of expected that response. I will say they were helpful, but not overly nice per say.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't buy a gun from Dong's but they have the most reloading and black powder supplies of anyone in town. I honestly don't even look at the guns there.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not my favorite store but still stop there from time to time to see what used guns they have. only person woking there i prefer ti deal with is the young guy working there.
agree on usually overpriced.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Behind the counter reminds me of a fleamarket,they need alittle organization.Too many guns stacked and crap laying all over.If it wasnt for Black Powder stuff I wouldnt bother....

Latest posts

Top Bottom