Dr. Barry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to pick up a new toy I had sent to the Dr. While I was there looking over a new build he was doing, he installed a new trigger in my S&W Gunsite 1911. Guys if you ever get a chance to visit with him DO. If you don't you are missing out on an very informative and wonderful time. We have become friends over the past few months and hope we become better friends. Anyway just thought I would share, and ...All of you guys licking your chops on the new build.."BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!" I got first dibbs.

OSSwill

Marksman
Reaction score
Barry is good people, and does OUTSTANDING 1911 work!

I shot a pistol he built at Limited Nationals back in 2001. I finished in the low teens overall, Limited 10 division. That pistol made me look way better than I really was!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Ol' Yeller has a website, but is there a photo gallery of Doc's work somewhere on Al Gore's vast internet? Those 1911s sound pretty amazing.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Barry site, all word of mouth and first hand experience. That alone says a lot.

It has been a bit since I've stopped by for a visit, I rekon I better put it at the top of the ol list.

I have the pleasure of owning/buying a gun he's worked on and it truely is excellence perfected.

Barry, expect a visit and/or a phone call soon my friend.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Ol' Yeller has a website, but is there a photo gallery of Doc's work somewhere on Al Gore's vast internet? Those 1911s sound pretty amazing.

i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_027.jpg

Here's mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom