Drinking and shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I might get flamed for this one but here goes. I know it is illegal to have your CC on you while under the influence of mind altering drugs or alcohol . But what about near beer like ( O'Doul's , Coor's cutter etc. ) . Serious please I really don't know but I would really like to know.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drink enough O'Douls and you get drunk...drink enough coors and you get drunk...drink enough wine and you get drunk....Why would a responsible person even want to test the limits....

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok might sound silly . But every once in a while I like to have the taste of beer I am not a big drinker anyways . Usually the most I drink is 2 beer. And then that could be months between. I know the near beer has trace amounts. I just did not know what the law was concerning this silly question.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted a few opinions thanks. I drink at home anyways ( except fair time ) . But Just wondered about it in case I ever wanted to go out that's why I asked. But I am sure I would keep it at home and gun at home when fair comes.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure don't avoid drinking at home on the off chance something happens... but the law is pretty clear when you're in your own home, so I'd think it would be much tougher to cause you problems in that situation. Concealed carry in public is a different situation.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my two cents. Don't worry. It is impossable to drink enough of those to get drunk. You would have to drink a case 24 of them to make 2 regular beers. That's how low the alcohal content is. Cough medicine has more mind altering to it than those neer beers.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your talking about O'Doul's and Cutter? That stuff isn't "near" beer, it's non-alcoholic beer. There's less alcohol in a case of that stuff than there is in a couple drops of mouthwash. I don't think you have too much to fear from that over-zealous prosecuter.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your talking about O'Doul's and Cutter? That stuff isn't "near" beer, it's non-alcoholic beer. There's less alcohol in a case of that stuff than there is in a couple drops of mouthwash. I don't think you have too much to fear from that over-zealous prosecuter.

I disagree. If you have to be 21 to buy it, and hold a liquor license to sell it, you probably shouldn't drink it while carrying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom