Dude on the Tower poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will it end?

• Total voters

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If everyone would just go home and forget about him it would end. He would climb down and walk away. If he wanted to jump he would have by now. If he decides to later no one can stop him. I'm trying to remember back when common sense to a hiatus

Said almost these exact words to the wife when I first heard about this guy, walk away he will come down one way or the other.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so has this guy been eating at all ? i thought i read a couple days ago that they had offered him food and water but he didnt take it. maybe he has since then? what about at night, does he get in some type of position to sleep or has he been staying up the entire time? if he hasnt been eating, his body has to be in pretty bad shape by now. seems like he will end up getting disoriented and falling or pass out and fall. just doesnt look like a good outcome for him either way since it doesnt look like he is going to come down willingly.

I think the same thing. He'll probably get weak, disoriented, passout and fall. Hope they can get him down and get him some help.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bear Grylls needs to take some lessons from Tower Dude.

Somehow despite being in the hot sun all day, no cave for shelter or fancy knife he has avoided having to eat bugs, drink his own pi$$ or squeeze juice from an elephant turd to stay alive.

- TOWER DUDE for PRESIDENT 2012 -

Latest posts

Top Bottom