Dumb Pink Awesome Bow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with a pink bow. If there is any blame here it's on the guy that started dating a psycho hose beast to begin with. He brought all of it on himself. I was interested in the bow at first but he, because he's a dumbass, advertised it as a "Matthews Craze" which it's not. It's a Mission Craze and, yes, Mission is owned by Matthews but that doesn't make it a Matthews. That's like claiming your Squier stratocaster is a Fender strat because Squier is a sub-brand of Fender.

It would be a good bow for a starter but then this dudes dumbassness might infect whoever buys it.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with a pink bow. If there is any blame here it's on the guy that started dating a psycho hose beast to begin with. He brought all of it on himself. I was interested in the bow at first but he, because he's a dumbass, advertised it as a "Matthews Craze" which it's not. It's a Mission Craze and, yes, Mission is owned by Matthews but that doesn't make it a Matthews. That's like claiming your Squier stratocaster is a Fender strat because Squier is a sub-brand of Fender.

It would be a good bow for a starter but then this dudes dumbassness might infect whoever buys it.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Wow!

I bet that's the first time "pink bow", "hose beast", "Matthews Craze", and "Fender Strat" have all been used in the same rant! :)

Good work Brandi!

BTW I have a Mossberg shotgun to sell.
Pssst, don't tell anyone it's really a Maverick.

realmenKILLGEESE

New to the site!
Reaction score
Actually I just made that post to sell that bow super quick......and it worked. #winning ;)
O and to the guy who ripped on me for spelling my bad guy its hard to keep up with such a large post on a touch screen phone. Butt ey apreciiate tha enpute.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I just made that post to sell that bow super quick......and it worked. #winning ;)
O and to the guy who ripped on me for spelling my bad guy its hard to keep up with such a large post on a touch screen phone. Butt ey apreciiate tha enpute.

realmenKILLGEESE, thanks for that listing. You made my day with a good dose of humor yesterday. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom