Early voting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of a PSA. Early voting for Oklahoma county is at the election board on Lincoln or the Church of Christ in Edmond at 9th and Bryant. The Mrs is a nurse and although she legally has to be allowed to vote, it’s just easier for us to vote early if she’s working. We early voted at the church in 2016 for the general election. The line was wrapped around the building and it’s a big building. 2020 voting at our normal polls was just as bad.
I think this midterm is going to bring out quite a good amount of voters. She’s working next Tuesday so we are going to vote Thursday.
So, this is just to let folks know they can vote starting today in Edmond if you want to.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I really think, that unless you are invalid, or in the military either deployed or active duty stationed outside your HOR (like it used to be), there should be absolutely no fricking mail in ballots. At all - request your Absentee ballot and vote. If you aren't in that demographic, get off your ass and go vote...we should do the finger ink thing too.
We're like the only country that does that sh*t. I don't even think Canada does it. It's criminal.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question about voting...not necessarily early voting.

I don't recall this option the first time I voted in OK two years ago. I was looking at this years ballot and noticed there's an option for straight party voting. Does anyone do this?

With all the drama that's centered around voting any more I'm inclined to just take the extra time to mark each individual race. Anybody do the straight party option?

Latest posts

Top Bottom