Elderly man fatally stabs wife after she refuses to cook him a hamburger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/elderly-man-fatal...s-to-cook-him-a-hamburger/article/feed/493306

An elderly Florida man grew enraged after his wife refused to cook him a hamburger, stabbing her to death and covering up the crime by staging a burglary to their home, police say.

Bartolo Gelsomino, 78, now faces second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, Ana Gelsomino, 71.

Their adult daughter discovered Ana’s body at the Gelsominos’ Kendall home on 10700 block of Southwest 146th Court the night of Jan. 21. She was last seen that morning “in good health and uninjured,” according to a search warrant served at the home.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And on a completely serious note, I wonder if he had mental problems?? You know, like some folks get dementia and they start becoming violent, or if he was always an ***hole and she just finally bowed up at him ...

Last edited by a moderator:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC was telling me a story about one of his crazy relatives texting another of his crazy relatives to bring her something. They were in the SAME HOUSE, across the hall from each other ... Jeez ... Anyway ... We were sitting in the living room the other night and my phone goes off. I look at it. GC, who is sitting in his chair NEXT TO THE KITCHEN TABLE has texted me and said "Can you bring me that bag of chips off the table?"

I can only imagine the look that came over my face because I gotta say I was at a loss for words. How in the hell he kept a straight face and said "Well??" when I looked up at him I'll NEVER know ... :lmfao:

Sometimes that man outdoes himself ... Which reminds me ... I owe him one ...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would kill me in my sleep if I ordered her to do anything. Her last husband was like that, she learned. Me and my brother were raised in the same house by the same parents and he has his wife doing almost literally everything for him and then theres me I wouldnt dare ask my wife to do one thing for me and vice versa, we're a pretty independant pair. In fact my wife after we have been to my brothers house all she does all the way home is ***** about how my brother is a real a-hole and his wife is an idiot for putting up with him, etcetc. But this story sounds like dementia or something, temporary insanity, crazy people. Freakin McDonalds or some other burger place just about on every corner.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC was telling me a story about one of his crazy relatives texting another of his crazy relatives to bring her something. They were in the SAME HOUSE, across the hall from each other ... Jeez ... Anyway ... We were sitting in the living room the other night and my phone goes off. I look at it. GC, who is sitting in his chair NEXT TO THE KITCHEN TABLE has texted me and said "Can you bring me that bag of chips off the table?"

I can only imagine the look that came over my face because I gotta say I was at a loss for words. How in the hell he kept a straight face and said "Well??" when I looked up at him I'll NEVER know ... :lmfao:

Sometimes that man outdoes himself ... Which reminds me ... I owe him one ...

My wife will text her son who is in his room across the hallway from hers to go get her stuff.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would kill me in my sleep if I ordered her to do anything. Her last husband was like that, she learned. Me and my brother were raised in the same house by the same parents and he has his wife doing almost literally everything for him and then theres me I wouldnt dare ask my wife to do one thing for me and vice versa, we're a pretty independant pair. In fact my wife after we have been to my brothers house all she does all the way home is ***** about how my brother is a real a-hole and his wife is an idiot for putting up with him, etcetc. But this story sounds like dementia or something, temporary insanity, crazy people. Freakin McDonalds or some other burger place just about on every corner.

You seriously think she'd wait until you were asleep?? :lmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom