Enough With The Teddy Bears And Tears: It’s Time To Take Our Civilization Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I don't know. This man looks prepared to stand in the breach and repel the violent elements of his society!

media.breitbart.com_media_2016_03_GettyImages_517041348.jpg

:rolleyes2

This is the level of disconnect they have over there:

Questions grow about why authorities couldn't stop attacks

http://news.yahoo.com/reports-2nd-suspect-believed-brussels-073809704.html?nf=1

This is the stupidest question they could've possibly asked! Why couldn't they stop the attacks? Because they're a bunch of emasculated sissies who bow and scrape to the PC attack dogs of the liberal left, who've formed an unholy alliance with Muslim Extremists in their midst! You can't even say the words "Muslim Extremist" in public without getting a verbal beat down, because you're a bigoted, racist xenophobe! Then they expect you to detect and prevent terrorist attacks by Muslim Extremists? WHAT A HUGE JOKE!

Until non-Muslim men and women can freely walk about in public through the heart of Islamist enclaves without fear or harm, this is your future. You created it and you've earned it. You don't have to like these facts, but that doesn't make them any less true.

Or maybe he lost a loved one and is grieving.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe he lost a loved one and is grieving.

If a loved one of mine was killed by terrorists that my government facilitated the way Belgium has, that is NOT how I would look. Think much less metrosexual wailing and much more wrath of God, time to slay my enemies look.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a loved one of mine was killed by terrorists that my government facilitated the way Belgium has, that is NOT how I would look. Think much less metrosexual wailing and much more wrath of God, time to slay my enemies look.

I once had a social worker tell my wife she was really afraid I was going to hurt someone... because I was too calm given the situation (my son was getting a SANE exam). She thought I should be pissed and ranting. Other times I have blown my top... I dunno, different situations, sometimes just a different mood of the day. I don't have anything to say about how the guy is acting, I don't know him or his situation... he is dressed very... metro Euro, though. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom