Ex-Clinton aide: 84 percent of Americans support turning undocumented immigrants over to authorities

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they ever come up with a survey regarding illegals, progressives, liberals and rabble rouses to include their leaders who want to demonstrate, riot and disrupt the country count me in on that survey! I read that this is going to be a summer of rage.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fake outrage is the SOP of the DNC as well as the fake news media. In fact, It's the fake news media that is driving this.
Lester Holt, the anchor of NBC nightly news was censored by his own network for obsessive reporting on President Trump in a negative manner instead of being objective like a real journalist should be.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring in the unskilled, illiterate, poor, diseased and ill, uneducated and those who cannot provide for themselves or their families and what do we have? We have millions depending upon the taxpayers to support them from food to medical care and we have a nation of California/s plural. Meanwhile, we have islamic terrorists threatening to do us in at every opportunity right here in our homeland! I'm beginning to think the laws and perhaps part of the Constitution should be rewritten to protect the citizens of this country from immigration to religion.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring in the unskilled, illiterate, poor, diseased and ill, uneducated and those who cannot provide for themselves or their families and what do we have? We have millions depending upon the taxpayers to support them from food to medical care and we have a nation of California/s plural. Meanwhile, we have islamic terrorists threatening to do us in at every opportunity right here in our homeland! I'm beginning to think the laws and perhaps part of the Constitution should be rewritten to protect the citizens of this country from immigration to religion.

Plus, we have an exponential number of lib dem voters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom