Experience with Primary Arms scopes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novtec1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
have one of the scope, had a elevation turrent issue with it sent it in and got a new one with 2 days. As for the scope its pretty clear got it mounted on my FAL and i've shot out to about 200 yards. Glass is clear, holds zero.. and they have excellent customer service... for the price its a really good scope.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the same scope as the Millet DMS, and is made in the same factory in China. The PA has a smaller area of the reticle that is illuminated though (just a center dot), which allows it to be brighter than the Millet, and from what I've read it is true daylight visible.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have had a few Millet scopes/Dots over the years as well as Primary Arms. Both I believe are hard to beat in the bang for buck department. Sight and dot quality are great.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant speak from experience but they seem to get rave reviews online, as seen in this thread so far. I am waiting for one of their RDS to come back in stock which I was told would be October, I will be buying one or two of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom