Extra awareness to deal with border flow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on guys, they’re just future doctors and lawyers looking for a better opportunity and eager to learn English and assimilate… well maybe 1 out of 500 of ‘em anyway, hehe

A buddy of mine showed me some livestream videos they day 42 ended, and yes large crowds were running across the border.

I like the idea of being more aware and prepared. More careful about petty crime too… don’t leave valuables in the car, put chains and locks on things, keep tools and machines put away out of sight, don’t leave garage doors open, etc… just basic extra security.

Sad state of affairs
Very well put!!!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone out there on the forum seeing activity of the dumping?
Yes. driving thru some of the rural areas near my daughter's house. Have seen bands of what appears to be migrants. Might not have been, but.... also along several of the railroad tracks in rural areas. But, this is over the past few months, not last week.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where about roughly? They use power lines and rr tracks as a guide to their destination.
About 20 years ago I was on a deer hunt in Del Rio, Tx and the local host told us that at night we would see
their camp fires out over the 12k acres we were hunting. He also warned us not to approach them cause they could be in any mode of desperation. It was a great hunt. In Texas we were allowed to hunt from a moving vehicle. The local took beat up suburbans and cut the roof out in order to bust wide open country
in order to flush the deer out. It was about the only way since there was such large area to cover in scrub country.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in east TX a couple hours north of Houston and am not sure how a person would distinguish illegals that have been here a while from the new arrivals, because Hispanics are everywhere down here. In my opinion, folks living closer to the border probably have more of a problem with squatters and “desperate“ folks than those of us further ”inland”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom