Fab 4 Adult Beverages this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Here is my "Fab 4" drinks for this weekend!!!

El Jimador Tequila: Out of all the tequila I have passed through my kidneys and liver, both in America and Mexico it has got to be hands down El Jimador.

El Jimador Blanco...100% Agave, it must have a "100%" label to be 100% Agave, don't get fooled!!! Margaritas on the rocks.....not an icee/slurpy frozen mix.....yuck!!

apopsop.ru_wp_content_uploads_el_jimador_tequila.jpg

2. Coming in from a liquor store(in Houston) from the State of Texas, Lone Star beer!!!
a2.bp.blogspot.com__hJREGwPF6vQ_R1apKhl3M_I_AAAAAAAABIE_Y3OO0N0EGas_s400_badbeer6.jpg

3. Going "El Norte" is a South of the Border liquor store cutie Modelo Especial
ahdrgolf.files.wordpress.com_2010_05_mexican_beer.jpg

4. Last but not least, is one that comes from across the ocean. Brewed in the town of Magor in South Wales.....Boddington.
[Broken External Image]

Cheers to all!!!:drink:

Cohiba

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday night during the baseball game it was a pitcher of classic White Russians finishing off some Skyy and Kahlua I had out in my mancave fridge along with some lean medium rare sliders. Saturday afternoon watching football it will be a few of my fave Snowshoe Brewery wheat ales with some PapaJohns delivered. Saturday night though will be my usual Saturday night drink during the OU/Missouri game- Jager at 0 degrees- and a steak on the JennAir. Back to the wheat ales and sandwiches Sunday afternoon and evening during pro football. Remember to drink in moderation making it fun and sociable and dont drive after drinking.

[Broken External Image]

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friday night during the baseball game it was a pitcher of classic White Russians finishing off some Skyy and Kahlua I had out in my mancave fridge along with some lean medium rare sliders. Saturday afternoon watching football it will be a few of my fave Snowshoe Brewery wheat ales with some PapaJohns delivered. Saturday night though will be my usual Saturday night drink during the OU/Missouri game- Jager at 0 degrees- and a steak on the JennAir. Back to the wheat ales and sandwiches Sunday afternoon and evening during pro football. Remember to drink in moderation making it fun and sociable and dont drive after drinking.

[Broken External Image]

to bad the govt. can't plan ahead this good.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks nofearfactor for reminding( in the last part of your post...I can't figure out how to quote) me and all who read this.........DON'T DRINK AND OPERATE ANY VEHICLE OR WEAPON!!

Please don't ruin your life or any others in the moment of fun, through alcohol.

I have forgotten to mention this in all my postings related to alcohol consumption, ratings and tastings.

I just let it slip my mind as we are ........or should be, adults.

Cohiba:sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom