Fair FTF price for 30 Round P-Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fair price for FTF 30 round P-Mags

• $15

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • $20

Votes: 46 23.8%
  • $25

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • $30

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • $35

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • $40

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • $45

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • $50

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • $55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $60

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted $30 but I didn't see what I think is fair. There are no fair prices in todays market. It is fair to get as much as you can and it is fair to pay as little as you can. While that is true paying 50% mark up above manufacturing costs is also fair. I don't know what that price is but that is a great profit for any manufacturer.

It is fair to get as much as you can and it is fair to pay as little as you can!!! When it is unfair is when you use the government to change the balance for one side or the other!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JSE surplus is not changing their price. I talked to the owner Gwen personally. If you order at their avertised price, they will honor it. $12.30, you just have to wait.

I see a lot of places that have not changed their prices, they are just out of stock. No way in hell id pay double just to get it now. Magpul will flood the market soon.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can still get them for sub-$20 prices if you're in the right place at the right time. The problem is some people have no patience. A fair price and the price you can get are two different things. As I understand it, the wholesale price hasn't gone up, so why have the mags?

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can still get them for sub-$20 prices if you're in the right place at the right time. The problem is some people have no patience. A fair price and the price you can get are two different things. As I understand it, the wholesale price hasn't gone up, so why have the mags?

Two reasons:

1. vulture opportunists...errr....capitalists :wink2:

2. impatient worry worts

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly what I was eluding to...I have no problem with people making money. Charge as much as you want, but don't count on my cash to buy it. If I knew how to ignore people on here, I'd have a heck of a list to remember who not to buy from.

Two reasons:

1. vulture opportunists...errr....capitalists :wink2:

2. impatient worry worts