Fake police on I40 (?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What made it double worrisome, is the other granddaughter was still on her way home to Bethany at the time.
But, then again if they tackle AJ my money is on her. Just kidding of course, I suspect no woman young or old is prepared for the evil that lurks in some hearts.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What jurisdiction does your son work for that patrols I 40? In most of the ride alongs I have been with a trooper, they didn't run the plate until after the first contact with subjects in the vehicle. Personally, I feel like Dennis does, if it wasn't reported to the OHP or county SO then it must not have seemed to be to serious of a threat to you.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What will they get off the registration they can't get from your insurance verification?

That is why I don't carry either. I keep an electronic copy on my phone, show it to the officer, and allow him to copy the information that he needs to verify it is still valid from it. Every time I have been pulled over the officer, deputy, or trooper has mentioned that it is up to their discretion on whether or not they take the electronic copy as proof but I have yet to have one not take it. My car is kept sanitized of PII on the off chance it is broken into while I am on the premises of a building where carrying a firearm is prohibited by law. I do not want some a**hole to have my firearm, address, and a thought that my home may be a good place to find more firearms.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why I don't carry either. I keep an electronic copy on my phone, show it to the officer, and allow him to copy the information that he needs to verify it is still valid from it. Every time I have been pulled over the officer, deputy, or trooper has mentioned that it is up to their discretion on whether or not they take the electronic copy as proof but I have yet to have one not take it. My car is kept sanitized of PII on the off chance it is broken into while I am on the premises of a building where carrying a firearm is prohibited by law. I do not want some a**hole to have my firearm, address, and a thought that my home may be a good place to find more firearms.

My wife would have to go to jail if we went electronic. She even refuses to text.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would have to go to jail if we went electronic. She even refuses to text.

My wife isn't technologically challenged but she does keep her insurance verification in her wallet/purse for the same reasons as I stated earlier but has been doing it since before we were together (smart girl). My wallet/phone case is one and the same and with my driver's license, OK SDA license, and military ID in it space is at a premium so I rely on the good ole iPhone for insurance verification.

static.trustedreviews.com_94_000021623_795c_bookbook1.jpg

mbalexander

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got stopped by the weight guys a couple of weeks ago.
You're only required to carry the registration in a commercial tagged vehicle, but not in a "regular" tagged one.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a couple of months ago I was going north out of Glenpool on highway 75. there was an old lady traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. I guess she pulled out of the walmart and didnt know what lane she was in. Scary part was she drove for miles all while people were coming right at her and swerving out of the way. Its a divided highway there and I was pulling ahead of her on the northbound side trying to flash and wave people ahead of her to stop or move over. Anyways all of the sudden a maroon 97-2003 F150 unmarked pickup with lights and sirens was sort of following her. I never seen that truck around here before. TPD patrols 169 all the time unmarked but never seen this truck. It was right in the area where I could have been many different agencies.

Also the other day I got passed on 169 by a black crown vic with lights mounted outside the front windshield and rear. I could see were the wires came out of the trunk and hood. For sure not a real LEO car. I thought it was pretty strange.

Latest posts

Top Bottom