Fallin Says 10 Commandments Will Stay Regardless of Courts Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall, right above where the Supreme Court judges sit, a display of the Ten Commandments! image.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're "debating" something that is explicitly against Constitutional law...

Dude! You really should have spoken up sooner. Think of the time and money you could have save everyone if they would have just listened to you.

One side is trying to skirt the law and pretend it doesn't exist while the other side keeps pointing at the law. It's not really a debate.

Regarding the “constitutional law” and chasing of skirts, not quite true (hence the court case). The “debate” was whether or not it violated the constitution in terms of providing a benefit to any certain religion. Secondly the plaintiffs had to prove that a visual image such as this monument presented visible harm and subsequent damages … to which they did not do very well at either.

One of those things that people that are less apathetic than I say, “to be continued”.

Now to more important matters … Deciding to keep my EOTech sight on my M1A or go back to a scope OR keep both. Any ideas?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now to more important matters … Deciding to keep my EOTech sight on my M1A or go back to a scope OR keep both. Any ideas?

I like your style... I'd most likely rock a FFP mildot on something like that. A red dot, even with a magnifier, seems to limit the badassery of such a weapon. All the same, you could pick up another M1A and have one of each:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom