Favorite and most hated commercial.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So there is a commercial that I ABSOLUTELY hate. . . I will mute or change the channel when it comes on even if I miss what I was watching. If you have a tv you know it and likely hate it to. The stupid singing JG Wentworth 877 cash now one. CAN'T STAND IT, DRIVES ME NUTS and they know it too cause now it is built in with subtitles so you still end up reading it when you hit the mute button. Could take a rubber mallet to the guy who created it.

:rubhands:

Favorite, there are a few cool ones. Fave would have to be an Australian one I saw on a show once, it was banned and definately NSFW. . . not even going to post a link but if you want to google "vimeo captain pecker" you can take a look. Always funny to play it for someone and watch their face which is why I think it's hilarious. Was on one of the worlds funniest commercials a few years back. They wouldn't even allow something like this to get off the drawing room floor over here that is for sure.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our local piss-poor station here in lawton keeps pushing their contracted "live well network." Absolutely abysmal commercials featuring nsync hasbeens ran constantly and back to back. Literally the same 30 seconds twice in a row to fill contract obligations. It sucks. KSWO sucks.

They even managed to push kfor out of our market with bully contracting with the local cable co. All or nothing type of thuggery.

Though it's hilarious to watch their newscasts (unintentionally hilarious) Their crack weather newbs present some of the most irresponsible broadcasting I've ever seen. They break programming and broadcast live for every rain cloud within 100 miles.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My most hated commercials were those head on commercials. Head on apply directly to the forehead, again and again and again.

Favorite commercial is the doritos one with the goat.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our local piss-poor station here in lawton keeps pushing their contracted "live well network." Absolutely abysmal commercials featuring nsync hasbeens ran constantly and back to back. Literally the same 30 seconds twice in a row to fill contract obligations. It sucks. KSWO sucks.

They even managed to push kfor out of our market with bully contracting with the local cable co. All or nothing type of thuggery.

Though it's hilarious to watch their newscasts (unintentionally hilarious) Their crack weather newbs present some of the most irresponsible broadcasting I've ever seen. They break programming and broadcast live for every rain cloud within 100 miles.

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW those damn Joey Fatone commercials made us wear out 5 mute buttons..hahaha

And news........HOLYMOLY.....we hold David Bradley's "hair" as a celebrity. Ya never know when it'll upstage the news...LOLOL

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Despise: Cheesy local lawyer commercials (especially Jeff Martin), local car dealer commercials (especially Chevrolet for some reason), Progressive insurance and the Snow's furniture guy.

Like: The etrade baby commercials

Latest posts

Top Bottom