Feeling Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea. He also had this cute underbite that made his tongue kind of stick out most of the time.

Awwwww ... Biscuit was always carrying something around. Empty water bottle, socks, shoes, dish towels ... if it was where he could get to it (and he is tall enough to take things off the table) it was fair game.

Never chewed anything up ... just carried it around ... He would give it to you if you asked for it -- but first you had to play "the game" ... He used to make GC so so mad ... I thought it was cute!! :hypnotize:

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid my father was allergic to dogs, so we got a bishon. Personally dont my first pick of breed, but he is a great dog. loyal and fun to play with. when I visit home (only about twice a year) he goes nuts.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a bummer man. Maybe you guys can find one eventually that won't bother her allergies. You guys are trying to do the right thing so don't get discouraged!

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also going to recomend a bichon, I love my parents bichon and he does go bezerk everytime he sees me(about once a month) but usually just wanting my attention.... Even after not living in the house in 4 years he is still very protective of from other dogs...mine and my dads allergies don't give us any problems from him....
--mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom