Fellow members house burnt - total loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that you bring comfort and protection to Jim and his family as they walk through this amazingly difficult season in their lives. Please Lord, reassure them that you are with them through the good times and the bad and that you’ll see them through this as well. I also ask in Sweet Jesus name that you would use this time to draw them closer to you and I know that you never waste a hurt Lord and I have confidence that you will use these current circumstances to further Your Kingdom. In Christ’s name I pray
Amen

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that you bring comfort and protection to Jim and his family as they walk through this amazingly difficult season in their lives. Please Lord, reassure them that you are with them through the good times and the bad and that you’ll see them through this as well. I also ask in Sweet Jesus name that you would use this time to draw them closer to you and I know that you never waste a hurt Lord and I have confidence that you will use these current circumstances to further Your Kingdom. In Christ’s name I pray
Amen!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good words Amen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom