Feminism and the Decline of the West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a real head scratcher: These Dutch males are reacting to the recent mass sexual assaults on women by dressing in miniskirts and marching to protest.

View attachment 53447

Instead of putting on women's clothing they should pick up firearms and dole out justice to those who attack women and the criminals in suits they choose to be their masters who are pushing the multicultural bull crap. Europe is dying and we're witnessing the same over here.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but they'd look a whole lot more intimidating in black or brown uniforms, dragging some of the offenders down the street by their hair.
Seeing that picture explains why the invaders are emboldened to do as they will with the local tribes women.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instead of putting on women's clothing they should pick up firearms and dole out justice to those who attack women and the criminals in suits they choose to be their masters who are pushing the multicultural bull crap. Europe is dying and we're witnessing the same over here.
Then when do you pick up your arms, Cochise?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a few. A few of the guys I went to high school with were given ultimatums by their women to start attending one of the Tulsa megachurches if they wanted the relationship to progress. I guess what used to be Sunday School and Bible Study is now like a Hip Brofriends Club at these places. It's queer as a three dollar bill I tell you what. Guys look miserable. Their old ladies are all like "a few years ago I never thought I'd get him in church, now he goes to Hip Brofriends For Christ meetings!"

yep.... and if they get married.....t-minus 3 years till divorce.......

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep.... and if they get married.....t-minus 3 years till divorce.......
I know one couple who was married and had a kid.

They got divorced, she found a megachurch, and forced him to start going when he wanted to get back together a year later. They 'courted' then got maried again and now she's pregnant again.

Life's a trip.

Seems women wear the pants in the modern Christian realtionship. Feminism for ya.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody attacking the women in my family so I don't worry about other women. Not my problem or concern. I'm sure the criminals in suits everyone chooses each election feels their pain and will save them.
I didn't know the skirt boys had family being attacked. My bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom