FINALLY, Have some land of my own!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SSP you inspired me, so I've been shopping and have found... land is expensive and in short supply. I will probably need to pay off the house before I can go buy a nice size piece of ground. Now that I've been shopping a little I have an even greater appreciation for your acquisition - 80 acres is a fair size piece of dirt.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having moved out here from San Diego a few years ago, where our 65x120ft lot was the 2nd biggest in a neighborhood of 200 homes, our two acres here in Oklahoma seemed HUGE. I can only imagine what 80 acres would be like! Congrats!

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SSP you inspired me, so I've been shopping and have found... land is expensive and in short supply. I will probably need to pay off the house before I can go buy a nice size piece of ground. Now that I've been shopping a little I have an even greater appreciation for your acquisition - 80 acres is a fair size piece of dirt.

Thanks guys. Yes, land is expensive. Luckily for me, the land I purchased was from family who is going to carry the note interest free. Otherwise, there is no way I could afford 80 acres on top of my mortgage. We had been shopping for a few years for a few acres that we could afford on our budget, and it was tough. We are super fortunate to get the land for the price and terms.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats.
My small Aframe cabin in northern California sits on about 20 almost totally wooded mountain acres near other family owned land. Here in Oklahoma we have 40 undeveloped acres about 30% wooded just down the road from where we live in a rural residential development area outside the city limits of Coweta and Broken Arrow. I would like to build a place for us to live on the land some day near where I have a couple of buildings Ive already built just to get away from having neighbors on both sides of us like we do here, I got too used to having almost no close neighbors near me up on the mountain in Cali.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom