Fireworks 2014!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ready for the show!!! Post up your stash and let's talk some shop!

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_03_ymuvy8a4.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_03_u8y8uhyd.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_03_vyqumyqy.jpg

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Last edited:

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have almost $7000 of fireworks for the fourth. Will start setup at 1:00 and should be done around 5:00. Lots of wires and matches to put in and test before the big show!

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a public show, will be in Marlow @ 10:00pm Friday. I have been doing the show for around 25 years, went electronic about three years ago. It is a lot easier and can keep shells in air at a constant pace. Just takes awhile to setup and keep area secure.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a public show, will be in Marlow @ 10:00pm Friday. I have been doing the show for around 25 years, went electronic about three years ago. It is a lot easier and can keep shells in air at a constant pace. Just takes awhile to setup and keep area secure.

Cool! Neighbor and I have been thinking about looking into a firing system for our finale. Might be shooting you some PMs this winter!

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice collection, and Thanks Powerman , Ive seen that display Many times, Nice work.

Sadly last year was my big hoorah, Ltown will be banning the" Possesion" of fireworks on July 5 at midnight.

After "the show" in the street in front of my house 2 nights ago, I say....HHMMMFFHH

Again Sadly some folks ought not be allowed to be around such things.

I cleaned rockets out of my boat, roman candles out of my truck bed.

Anyone know if a pellet gun will set off tannerite?....just askin?

Maybe Ill go to Marlow, Walters has a pretty nice area , ehh Maybe Ill just work on the tannetite...8/

Latest posts

Top Bottom