Fish fry and pool party, my place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! that was classic leaving the paper like that.

My wife is under no such illusion. As long as this gig plays out, its fun time from here on out. Those 80-90 hour 7 day weeks are behind me.

For everything you have been thru with work and family (I have a good memory, I remember things) then by god you deserve this time of your life, its good to see you enjoying yourself. You are definitely someone I look up to and have learned a lot from even from a distance. Got plans to come visit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For everything you have been thru with work and family (I have a good memory, I remember things) then by god you deserve this time of your life, its good to see you enjoying yourself. You are definitely someone I look up to and have learned a lot from even from a distance. Got plans to come visit.

Thanks Bro. Looking forward to it. :D

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, man! You just gotta' rub it in, don't you! LOL. Congrats. Great haul. I LOVE crappie. It's been years since we had a good mess like that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually have an empty seat in the front of the boat. Its pretty cool sometimes, but If somebody wants to go give me a pm.

Another month or so it dies pretty quick in that area, and its dead until spawn season.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Leave it to the retired guy to rub it in on us young guys adding to the productivity of the Country. Hoddy, one of your former co-workers moved back home down the road. He told me essentially that you 100% traded your job for a gun and a fishing pole.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that a trip to Kaw?

Did you ever make it down here to Perry to trout fish at CCC lake?
Haven't made it yet. Figured it was frozen over. Should be thawed by now, and the weather looks good next week. I'll try it out then. Drove around it the other day. Lots of bank access, but I'm wondering about bringing a boat.

Leave it to the retired guy to rub it in on us young guys adding to the productivity of the Country. Hoddy, one of your former co-workers moved back home down the road. He told me essentially that you 100% traded your job for a gun and a fishing pole.

That would be John. He's a heck of a good guy. He didn't lie either. :D

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice Dennis!
Here is a cleaning table sink full of crappie a friend of mine caught. If its a little blurry that happens after a case of barley pop. 20150119_200137.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom