florida vacation packages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i havent taken a vacation for about 5 years and i figured its time. My wifes birthday is in fall break (october) and kids are out of school. I think it would be great to get away. Want to be gone two weeks

Now ive been looking around for travel packages vs just booking hotel and paying everything seperatley. Top priority is disney and the beach. From what i see so far most packages are for like a week and when u start adding more days its starts getting more expensive than booking hotel seperatley.

Anybody have any advice?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and MIL leave in the morning for a week in Destin. They got an awesome beachfront condo (450K condo) through VRBO for $139 per night.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you looked at a Disney package where you stay at one of their theme hotels? The beach is about an hour away on the Atlantic side. My family did that once right after Thanksgiving, and we had a blast!

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at airbnb. Might be able to save you some money and get right on the beach. Also the Destin area has some really great deals if you get away from Destin a bit. Not anywhere close to Disney but you could always split the trip into multiple stops.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've done Disney & the beach for years now. It's actually pretty fun & you forget about work totally. After Disney , Just pick a beach , pack up & head out !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom