Fox 23 in Tulsa I’m disappointed in you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

mishima, a bisexual man, would have vehemently been against child drag shows.
>it's like.....a mirror you cannot break
>beauty.....is now my enemy

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having it crammed in my face and expecting me to work with and around with what I consider their demented lifestyle is the only part that bothers me. Hell, I had an ex-brother in law that was gay in the 70's. Nice guy, good hard working person in general with a lot of common sense in a lot of ways. And while we all knew he was gay, he did not bring his bedroom activities to family functions or anywhere else to cram in our face. To me that is the difference in our society today. It is like each entity demands we accept them and conform to promote them rather than ignoring them and minding our own business like they should be doing with theirs.

Many people may not like or agree with my life style. Fine, do not associate with me and the problem is solved. No need for a ruckus.

I do take exception to parents who allow their minor children to be involved. Those "parents" need some attitude adjustment. Not sure how, but major counseling would be a little bit of a start. Legal action should not be out of the question. Having fun in life is one thing, screwing with a minors mind is another. JMO

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 7th grade History teacher, one of my favorite teachers ever. Great teacher, coached Little League baseball, drove a convertible Corvette, gave us rides home (when we "accidentally" missed the bus, lived 2 blocks from us. Was told my Senior year, he was gay. Didn't believe it, at first, but the school district fired him and he left town.

He wasn't "in your face flamer", he was good at his job and all the students wanted to be in his class. District was wrong. 50 years ago, way different today.
A lot is worse. Some for the better.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a year and a half ago, Channel 6 started presenting woke content. Tulsa started down left fork on the path…..
I agree that ALL OUR NEWS, and ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA, are marching to the same tune! I'm not sure if this is just being politically correct, or if whom ever OWNS controlling intrest in the seven corpiorations, that control all our news media, is doing that? I fear the number two ecomomic, and military power on earth, has plans to be number one? Being the sneaky little bastards they are, I suspect they would never try and take over by force, but TRY and do it by the back door, by taking over our MINDS? How do you think they got away with the 2020 COUP? By having ALL the mind control media, in their pocket!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AGAIN!!! THEN DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 7th grade History teacher, one of my favorite teachers ever. Great teacher, coached Little League baseball, drove a convertible Corvette, gave us rides home (when we "accidentally" missed the bus, lived 2 blocks from us. Was told my Senior year, he was gay. Didn't believe it, at first, but the school district fired him and he left town.

He wasn't "in your face flamer", he was good at his job and all the students wanted to be in his class. District was wrong. 50 years ago, way different today.
A lot is worse. Some for the better.
District was trying to protect kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom