Full scale revolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible that this could happen in the "United States"? Iv noticed lately that the "U.S." govt. is doing very disturbing things without explanation to why. If a govt. was umm lets say censoring speech for example or prohibiting you from asking "why?" would it or could it lead to something big that could possibly bite them in the rear end later on?

One could just leave...or start up their own "United States" if they don't like the censorship.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The terrain gives the Afghans a real home field advantage.

And sadly, I don't think we have enough "determined Americans" to do the job.

Look who got elected.

Dont underestimate the ones who are not zombified pal.

Why dont you just go to your local DHS/FEMA, give them all your guns, and call them daddy.

You may as well with that piss poor attitude.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long has that little thing in Afghanistan lasted, again? I'd like to think determined Americans could at least put up as good a fight as half educated donkey herders in moo-moos - especailly when many (hopefully) of our soldiers would actually stand with the people. Then again, there's the Katrina example.

But they have real AKs. And you can drop an entire sandwhich into an AK and it will still shoot. That's good for us fat ass 'mericans.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the OP, it is getting closer all the time. For those that say it can not happen, look at the election results by county and notice that most of those that voted against Obama are in the working, gun owning areas of the country. I also bet that at least half the military and LEOs side with the people because the government is using the Constitution as toilet paper. I hope it does not happen in my lifetime but I would not be surprised if it does.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were primarily based on the government trying to take our guns. Our if it could at least be framed that way internationally, I see no way we citizens could overthrow the government.

Look at recent world events. Every time there is an uprising, other countries eventually take sides and start helping. Most of the civilized world wants us disarmed. So, no matter how big of a militia the citizens could round up, I'm pretty sure that if the POTUS, Sec state or the like said "we just wanted them to turn in their guns" the world would side with the government. End game.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were primarily based on the government trying to take our guns. Our if it could at least be framed that way internationally, I see no way we citizens could overthrow the government.

Look at recent world events. Every time there is an uprising, other countries eventually take sides and start helping. Most of the civilized world wants us disarmed. So, no matter how big of a militia the citizens could round up, I'm pretty sure that if the POTUS, Sec state or the like said "we just wanted them to turn in their guns" the world would side with the government. End game.

Go sit back in your easy chair, isnt it dinner time yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom