GA gun range robbed. Three people murdered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner I hope than later the police are going to catch the shooter/s. They know I would suspect by now the serial numbers of the guns. It's just a matter of time.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shooting range is in rural Coweta County.

Anything/anyplace anywhere near Atlanta is a lost cause.
This tragedy occurred in the rural country away from “big city” crime areas. There isn’t much down there in Granville, I used to live in Coweta County, plenty of good folks still do. It is as different from the culture in Atlanta as the panhandle us from metro OKC. I did not know the owner but have bought a few things through the years. My gut says rural meth heads looking for quick cash. Very tragic.

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given the high profile nature of this, even with no camera footage, i think it will be solved eventually. This was cased out by organized crime, probably people already known by the law in the area. As the guns turn up in crimes and come back to a handful of people over the next couple years, i imagine they're going to get the death penalty.... FBI and ATF are probably already involved...
" i imagine they're going to get the death penalty". I wouldn't hold your breath.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...and-politics-9daf230ef2257b901cb0dfeeeb60be44

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" i imagine they're going to get the death penalty". I wouldn't hold your breath.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...and-politics-9daf230ef2257b901cb0dfeeeb60be44

Was Garland trying to declare ‘Open Season’ and give out ‘Get Out Of Execution(s) Free’ cards? Since the number of LEO’s killed in the line of duty has significantly gone up the past year, it might seem to be working. It’s like the left bailing out the protestors that were doing their thing during the riots in various cities last year.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t remember what I was googling last week, but this store’s website was one of the results. That gave me some pause, and I took that as a hint to me that I should say some things in prayer on behalf of the victims & family.

Hopefully justice comes swiftly for those responsible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom