Gaurdians of the Galaxy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday. Coujld have seen it in IMAX but it was great in 3D. Both me and my kid loved it. Chris Pratt isnt the chubby sidekick anymore, he lost a bunch of weight and got fit and he kicks some azz in this movie. We like action but dont mind a bit of humor thrown in where it needs it and this movie does that. (I predicted it would do $75 mil or so and its done 94 for the best August weekend ever).

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fell asleep somewhere in the middle

I fall asleep at literally every movie we go see for a few minutes, no matter the movie. I get hypnotized by the speed of the film. I fell asleep about the middle too (a love scene in an action movie will do it every time...), my kid said I was snoring. With me it wasnt the movie I just was up too late Friday night and my kid has to go see the earliest showing of the day. I just read where theyre looking to start a sequel.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday in IMAX at the Warren. It was a great movie and laughed a lot watching it. The post credits scene was interesting to say the least.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marvels 9th consecutive movie to hit #1 at the box office... I wish they could get the rights to Spider-Man and X-men back. They could do a much better job than Sony.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was great! We loved every minute of it. Ricky the racoon was so much better than I expected. I didnt expect much, but he was great! Not silly or stupid, it was really enjoyable. Will watch again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was great! We loved every minute of it. Ricky the racoon was so much better than I expected. I didnt expect much, but he was great! Not silly or stupid, it was really enjoyable. Will watch again.

From the previews, the raccoon was the one who I was least interested in... seemed too hokey, really. We're gonna have to catch this one, it sounds like.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the previews, the raccoon was the one who I was least interested in... seemed too hokey, really. We're gonna have to catch this one, it sounds like.

That is what my wife thought too, and myself to a slightly lesser degree, but she told me after watching that he was one of her favorites! It isn't hokey at all, in fact, the dang raccoon is downright soulful!

Very well done. The cameos and easter eggs are great!

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure you stay until the credits are done. As usual marvel throws in a scene at the end of them.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Latest posts

Top Bottom