gearys 5600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good FTF transaction "by proxy" with Geary 5600 and Crazyfish today.

I use the words in the above sentence "loosely" because I personally didn't do a FTF with Geary. My ol' buddy crazyfish did all the leg work for me. I will meet up with Crazyfish tomorrow...and I'm sure I'll hafta pry that model 36 outta his fist. :boxing3: Chris didn't say, but I'm sure the FTF was awesome. If not, he woulda surely said something.

Anyway...

Geary was kind enough to sell his iron to another guy who's gonna bring it to me. And Crazyfish was good enough to foot the bill for the little snubbie and trusting me to pay him back tomorrow.

SUCKER!!! :loser:

J/K! :pms2:

But seriously. That right there boys and girls, is reason enough to stay out of those commie areas like New York and Kalifornia. You think you could do that sort of thing there? :yikes2: Makes you proud to be an Okie, don't it? :D

Anywho...many thanks to Gearys 5600 and Crazyfish for helping me out. :respect:

:thanku:

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was the "go between" for Geary and GED. Had a great FTF with Gearys 5600 yesterday. super nice guy and very easy to deal with.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold my Glock to Geary this morning.

Great guy like everyone else said. Met at a convenient location, called a couple times to ensure we were on the same page.

Would recommend to others and definitely deal with again. People like him are the reason OSA is the best website on the internet, period!

Latest posts

Top Bottom