Getting Ready for Norman Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I seen a few deals on handguns. "evil" guns were high but it is what it is. Also seen a few milsurps that they were willing to negotiate on.

I might beg the wifey for an advance on my allowance and go back in the morning.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some great prices on some older WWII guns and of course some things are high. I met a lot of our members at the show.We also introduced to many people the facts that we have an affiable society on this site. There is plenty room for more people. I discovered some "old timers" who have just started using a computer and are looking for a safe place to discuss firearms and other stuff.
Hope to see more of you tommorrow. Oh! By the way... Badgebunny and her spouse were there. We had people asking who this Badgebunny person was and we told them she is a famous beauty (please remember MR.BB that I'm an "Old Man") who occasionally graces our site. We had people all over the show looking for her. So far we've had fun and Dave is the only one sweating... but really it is a great show! Come join us tomorrow and see what kind of mischief you can get into without your spouse or bring her along and see what a better time you can have together...

Just Stan!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoyed the show today. Met Stan Upchurch, saw other OSA stickers, but didn't get to talk much since I had my two grandsons with me and they keep me moving! Saw some pretty high prices, but did hear a good exchange between would-be seller and would-be buyer. Seller said he had to charge high prices so he could afford to replace his inventory, and buyer told him that with those prices he wouldn't need to worry about replacing anything!

Overall....well worth the admission price. Thanks SuperDave!

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great show, had a great time with Just Stan manning the OSA table. Met multiple members, was good to see you all! Way too many people there who had never heard of OSA, and were eager to learn more and get involved. It was a good day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom