Oklahoma Knife Group Show 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good show. I didn’t end up buying anything but lots of very nice knives. The guy on the west wall with the hammers was really wanting to make a deal to sell my daughter one. Problem is, I don’t have room to start a forge (and the neighbors wouldn’t be too thrilled). My father-in-law seemed to enjoy himself as well. He definitely talked some of their ears off.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good show. I didn’t end up buying anything but lots of very nice knives. The guy on the west wall with the hammers was really wanting to make a deal to sell my daughter one. Problem is, I don’t have room to start a forge (and the neighbors wouldn’t be too thrilled). My father-in-law seemed to enjoy himself as well. He definitely talked some of their ears off.
Everyone talked to my wife and daughter, lol more than me. I can’t really blame them.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, I think you’re all scary! But, I’m gonna get a knife from the kid. That just to cool. I’ll help him any way I can.
If the weather wasn’t what it was, I would’ve gone back to the show today and picked up three or four more to give as gifts later this year.

Hard to beat for the price, and the fact it was a kid making them makes it all the much better.

Of the four knives I bought, that one has the most meat on the blade. The edge could use a bit of refining, but that’s just my opinion. It’s definitely an extremely capable knife as received. I’m going put a little bit of time in with that blade on the whetstones tomorrow and put a real fine edge on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom