Giveaway Winners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so coked-up! And this prize- it's so super awesome! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to secretly suspect that even in my wildest hallucinations, I never would have frantically prayed that this could ever help me get laid so much. And to the other super-amazing members, I want each of you to know how totally wonderful your participation makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was a winner, I just had to take a shot of tequila and brag about how freakish my experiences have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda special.

You know, there are so many people to thank! First off though, I want to thank JB Books, the moderators, and all of the members of OSA! Also, I want to thank Charleton Heston, for being such a powerful force in my life. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the fifth of bourbon. And finally, to all the illegitimate children I sired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!

Latest posts

Top Bottom