Glock upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MOONDUCK does not play around. They make a lot of good stuff to replace on several different weapons. You can take off all that factory junk. Just go to eBay and type in MOONDUCK.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the 1911 guys can upgrade their weak firing pins! Just $9.99 it’ll change your life forever! Free shipping!

IMG_3794.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sights, connector....Full stop. That's all that's needed and that's arguable.

I will say I've had a G34.4 that had an absolutely horrendous trigger even after replacing the entire FC system, so that's why I say connector. It's not common and It didn't fix that one, so I traded it off.

ETA: Talon grip. Talon grips are good. Then full stop. lol

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I upgrade on all my EDC Glocks are the sights. The first thing I do is replace them with night sights. I have a couple of custom Glock’s just for fun and just for the range with Timney triggers but most Glock triggers will smooth way out after 300 to 500 rounds through them.
I don’t trust my life or my families life with any firearm full of aftermarket parts. All of my carry guns are OEM (Except for the sights, lol).

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said it’s a performance tune up kit
it’s even made in USA by MOONDUCK.
It’s not a Chinese knockoff 🤣

View attachment 392862
I would bet that it’s just about the most useless thing you could do to any striker fired pistol. And of course moonduck is going to claim improvements. But how do the prove that? Side by side comparisons, of course not.

Hey, your money. If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy have at it. It seems the consensus is that you should have saved the money and spent it on ammo. I will go a step further and say maybe take a class and learn how to run the pistol correctly so you “ don’t feel you need to strip all the junk off”…. But again, you do you boo!

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet that it’s just about the most useless thing you could do to any striker fired pistol. And of course moonduck is going to claim improvements. But how do the prove that? Side by side comparisons, of course not.

Hey, your money. If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy have at it. It seems the consensus is that you should have saved the money and spent it on ammo. I will go a step further and say maybe take a class and learn how to run the pistol correctly so you “ don’t feel you need to strip all the junk off”…. But again, you do you boo!
Im pretty proficient with my arms. Most of the junk I strip off was just a saying to get under the older folks skin. I can just hear them mumbling under their breath, that dang young’en is ruining that weapon!🤣 I was just trolling around😬
How they prove it, by measuring the indention(depth) on the primer.

However, since we are on the topic of aftermarket vs factory, or plastic parts vs metal, is it better, worse or the same if the firing pin/spring is surrounded by metal or plastic?

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I upgrade on all my EDC Glocks are the sights. The first thing I do is replace them with night sights. I have a couple of custom Glock’s just for fun and just for the range with Timney triggers but most Glock triggers will smooth way out after 300 to 500 rounds through them.
I don’t trust my life or my families life with any firearm full of aftermarket parts. All of my carry guns are OEM (Except for the sights, lol).
To be honest it’s a serious question, but then I started I just started having fun with it. A name like MOONDUCK, come on man.
The only thing I changed out on mine is the sights and new slide. I hit the ground on my bike and the slide, well slide against the blacktop. For me I do not need an improved trigger, the stock one is just fine.