Google+ Invites, Who wants one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the craze about this? What does this do that FB doesn't?

For me it's not what Google+ does that Facebook doesn't. It's what Google+ doesn't have. Google+ seams to be just about people interacting with people. No polls, games, advertising, etc, etc. Very easy to put people in groups (circles) and post things to only the people you want. Security options will never change with Google plus, at least that's what they are saying. The mobile app is much cleaner then FB's. Instant upload feature of pictures. Doesn't automatically post them, just uploads them for future use.

Will it kill FB? No. Have all my FB friends given up on FB? No, not even 5% have Google+ accounts. I'm a big fan of Google products so my opinion is clearly biased from the start.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it's not what Google+ does that Facebook doesn't. It's what Google+ doesn't have. Google+ seams to be just about people interacting with people. No polls, games, advertising, etc, etc. Very easy to put people in groups (circles) and post things to only the people you want.

This is how FB was in the beginning too. Then it grew into the monstrosity it is today. All the games and apps and extraneous BS is discouraging. Clearly got away from the focus and went after whatever was going to pay them. I would say that Google wouldn't do the same, but the dollar drives everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom