GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who we get, nothing will change for the better. There hasn't been a significant change for good in 50 years. Too much elitism and self righteousness at the top for good change to come for the honest man. Politicians don't care about the working man no matter how much crap they fill you up with. They care more about getting re elected, keeping the others in their pocket, and cashing checks than they do about changing things for us. Of course they always ''promise'' it will get better.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I'm hoping for Ron Paul, but a lot in the conservative base don't dig on some of his ideas, so his chances are limited methinks.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one on your list that has a chance to win the election is Jindal. Any one of the 3 could win the GOP primary, but Jindal is the only one who would have a chance face to face with the sitting president. I think there are others in the GOP who have as good or better chances than any of the 3 you listed.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll vote for anyone that can actually stand on their own two feet and make an election campaign with less money then the gross national product of most countries....

I still think there should be a form they have to fill out. Simply stating the top 50-100 issues in America, and for or against. If ever they act in the opposite they are impeached! More than anything I am tired of being lied to.

I'll go ahead and suit up and stand next to Perrone. I have skipped voting more than once. I just can't see casting for the lesser evil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom