GOP Vs. Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you made his point quite well.

The tea party was quite welcomed when it was useful to the purposes of the plutocracy.
Haven't seen any large public TP demonstrations lately, have you?

What they are really pissed at is a candidate that supports a 35% tariff on imported goods.
Whether that's because it's not a conservative policy or because it would gouge the wealthy donor class in their pocketbook is semantics.

What they are really pissed at is a candidate who talks favorably of .gov run healthcare that covers everyone.
Whether he really believes that is irrelevant.
It's not "conservative" and it's not in the best interests of some corporations that donate lots of campaign money.
I'll leave it up to you which one of those is their motivating impulse.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Whether I'm merely dense today or you're speaking gobbledygook is open for debate, but you're just not making any sense right now. :confused:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bloomberg named as a option on a gun forum. Really?

My thought too. I had to stare at the post for some moments for it to sink in that it was actually mentioned. If you like your guns OK...Bloomberg doesn't! As for Trump, big deal. If he gets nominated he may or may not win. Remember, you've got a chick that's will probably get the Democratic nomination. All of the "I'm gonna vote for the chick because she's the first to run" will out in mega force voting. And they'll likely take their significant others and all their friends with them. So, just thinking, if Clinton does get nominated who can beat her???? Or do you folks want her in the white house? In some circles it is debated that Cruze & Rubio can't beat Clinton. Can Trump beat Clinton?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CNN didn't tell the whole story. I watched his speech. CNN reported what they wanted to and left the rest on the cutting room floor...

I watched it, too. WTF are you talking about?

I think the parts CNN picked are pretty accurate representations of what Trump was trying to get across re: Mitt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom