Got my first ever bow kill today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TATER

Marksman
Reaction score
Not thats it any of my business nor do I care, but you might note that opossum season doesn't start until December 1st. Page 33 of the hunting regulations. Other than that nice shooting!!!

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to rabbit hunt with my bow any chance I get. I have even been known to shoot a goose or two with my bow. For rabbit I just use a hardhead that prongs, it will blow right through a rabbit. For goose I have to make sure and use a broadhead like muzzy 3 blades or G5 montec. The first few times that I shot at a goose my cheaper broadheads bounced off of them, because it wasn't a dead center shoot. Since I have switched to both of these I don't have that happening that much anymore.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to rabbit hunt with my bow any chance I get. I have even been known to shoot a goose or two with my bow. For rabbit I just use a hardhead that prongs, it will blow right through a rabbit. For goose I have to make sure and use a broadhead like muzzy 3 blades or G5 montec. The first few times that I shot at a goose my cheaper broadheads bounced off of them, because it wasn't a dead center shoot. Since I have switched to both of these I don't have that happening that much anymore.

I always thought it would be fun to try to shoot a goose on the ground with a gobbler guilotine or magnus bullhead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom