Got to show off my new target for pistols.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built this from some scrap I had laying around. It hangs at an angle to deflect the shots down. Measures 16 wide and 27 tall. What do you think? Now to get it out to the range.

Gatman223

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks nice man, good call on the thicker tubing for the frame, a couple thousand rounds from now you will be glad you "over built" it. Is that just mild steel plate?

reade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks nice man, good call on the thicker tubing for the frame, a couple thousand rounds from now you will be glad you "over built" it. Is that just mild steel plate?

The tubes are actually down hole pump barrels given to me by a local oil field supply. I'm not sure the grade of the plate. It's 5/8" thick so I feel it's ok for 9mm. I did go for a 20 degree tip so the splatter will go down. I have a couple of other steel targets made out of 1/2" and haven't had an issue with them at well over 1000 rounds. I do not intend on shooting any of them with a rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom