Gov. Rick Perry of Texas Is Indicted on Charge of Abuse of Power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People should do what the law requires them to do. It isn't Perry's place to say "Look, you drunk *****, either you resign so I can appoint a Republican to investigate public corruption, or else I'll defund the agency that investigates public corruption."
The irony is pretty rich.

And this is a case about which I don't give a single fukc. But it seems to me, that if you're a Republican, the sooner Perry sinks beneath the waves, the better.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People should do what the law requires them to do. It isn't Perry's place to say "Look, you drunk *****, either you resign so I can appoint a Republican to investigate public corruption, or else I'll defund the agency that investigates public corruption."The irony is pretty rich.

And this is a case about which I don't give a single fukc. But it seems to me, that if you're a Republican, the sooner Perry sinks beneath the waves, the better.

Guess the GJ thought so too.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's your thread and you can do what you want to. I thought it was about the law in Texas, based upon my understanding of the OP.

The only reason I mentioned it was because someone indicated a Republican would have acted differently, Caudill didn't resign even though her own party wanted her to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom