Gun Rights Protection Bill. HB 3157

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Like It!:thumbup3:

Gun Rights Protection Bill Moves To House Floor

Tuttle Rep. Leslie Osborn has filed a bill that would protect Oklahomans from mandatory gun confiscations or additional registrations imposed by the federal government or United Nations treaties.

House Bill 3157 states that Oklahoma citizens are not required to participate in any international, state or federal firearms registration program and cannot have any lawfully owned firearm confiscated.

“I believe that Oklahoma citizens want their Second amendment rights strengthened and preserved. The intent of this measure is to protect them from any legislation imposed by the Federal Government or treaties entered into at the United Nations. Citizens of our state and country should always have the right to bear arms,” said Osborn.
House Bill 3157 passed the House Public Safety Committee and now goes to the floor of the House for consideration.

Thanks to the McCarville Report online.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably contact my legislators to urge their support, but this sounds mostly like politicians blowing smoke at us. Instead of supporting open carry or something that really restores some of our 2nd Amendment rights we we get this feel good stuff. "Too bad we didn't have enough time to vote on open carry but we're with you 100%"

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least something is trying to be done for the future, but if they would focus on gun rights now then a bill like this should never be thought about.

dauthement1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets hope this passes, we sure as hell don't need any europeans dictating our gun laws. Why do we keep trying to please these people (europeans ), they just want us (American Citizens) to be as miserable as the people of their countries!! Yet when any disaster happens who does every one call for help!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom