Gun Rights rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmumcub

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am going to email our Elected officials in D.C. more often to have them keep there eyes open to any legislation that they sign doesn't have anything tucked into other bills that has to do with the 2nd amendment. Politicians are sneaky that way!!!????

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad it's being held at a CCW restricted venue. I agree with the organization and will support them, but, you would have thought that they would have held it somewhere that we could conceal carry. I find it ironic that I would have to relinquish my rights to advocate for them.

infotechsailor

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too bad it's being held at a CCW restricted venue. I agree with the organization and will support them, but, you would have thought that they would have held it somewhere that we could conceal carry. I find it ironic that I would have to relinquish my rights to advocate for them.

I know one of the main organizers Mr. Curtis, realgood guy and a veteran of afghan war. He was just looking for somewhere large and affordable for their first meeting, but I will pass on your input to consider in the future though.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the comment I left on their home page.

This is an odd location to hold a pro 2nd Amendment rally when it’s off limits to CCW holders.Why would I attend a rally supporting the 2nd Amendment at a venue where I’d have to relinquish my rights???????????????????

Not very well planned out if you ask me.If this is the thought process involved with this suppoesed “hard core” movement,don’t rely on my support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom