Gun Show in Claremore April 20-21st. Brought to you by SuperDave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went and thought it was a decent show. One of the Rijas girls asked if I had heard of their business.......I told her, unfortunately yes I have and kept walking. LOL if they only knew.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
on rijas, a friend walked up and looked at the tact'd out shotgun i walked up and asked what model it was and neither rijas employee could tell me LOL!

Dave i thought it was a good show! there wasnt much price gouging we went at the end sunday and there were still a few good deals (not great) left. i saw a kimber for $800. I enjoyed seeing Tony and Bob from Tromix there, ive never seen them at any other shows ive attended in the past. My friend picked up a few little items for under $20 that at any other show would cost $40 or more! He is new to the gun community (hence why he even stopped at rijas) and thought all the high priced **** that we laugh at was the norm and after this show he now knows better.

Dave im still waiting on you to call and let me know where i can pick up the bass pro gift card! LOL

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at the show helping a friend and thought it was great. My friend sold more than he expected and as both a vendor helper and spectator I thought Dave did a good job.

Only negatives I saw were the stupid prices some vendors were asking like $40.00 Glock factory mags and $350.00 P3AT's but that has nothing to do with Dave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom