Gunboat Park Surplus Store in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was there yesterday, I dig the prices on the Polartec gear and Trent is a good guy.
over the next week or so, several changes will be made. we got a bunch of polartec and other winter gear with no way to display. this will change soon as we install more clothing racks on west wall and shelving on east wall.
we have a 13,500 sq.ft warehouse so full you can't even drive the forklift around anymore.(a whole lot fuller than when the commercial was filmed)

Tuplumber

Marksman
Reaction score
I ran the gas piping for their package units outside when they moved into their warehouse downtown. They had at store front at the downtown location at that time and I have bought a few things from them. Not sure if the store front is still open at the downtown location but they have a huge selection of military surplus at a great price.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just went there today. I was looking online for some 120mm ammo cans at SG. They were $60 for 3, which is a pretty good price, but shipping was another $29, so it came out to $30 each. I found them at Gunboat for $25 plus tax, which is a little cheaper even after tax, plus I get to pick out the ones I wanted. That and I like the idea of supporting a local vendor too.

They also had some fat 20mm cans that are great for $35. Only have 2 left, and I am thinking of getting another one of those. Pretty good prices, seemed like nice guys. I will be back. Real surplus, not the knock off stuff. MREs, packs, ammo cans, clothing is mainly what I saw in there.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went there for the first time a week or so ago and didn't find a darn thing I needed but a whole lot of stuff I wanted really really bad. Unfortunately the wife was with me so I just bought a hat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom