Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Springfield 1911a1 GI edition, bought it for $325 traded it for s&w m&p .40 compact

Regret it every day! To get that gun back would cost almost double what I had paid.

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably my Biggest regret is my Winchester M1 Carbine, don't think their haven't been others, because there have but It's only 8:54 in the morning and that would get me in a really foul mood dredging up all those lost guns so I will only mention one other. My Winchester Model 94, 30-30 which I only bought for a great deal when a guy needed some money and since I already had a Marlin 336 30-30 lever gun... but wait, I loaned my marlin 30-30 to my brother/nephew to go hunt a couple of years ago (note the couple of years ago) and when I was over there for the holidays the nephew had used his hard earned money and put a scope on it? I'm like what the.... So I don't know if I'm getting that back or not. So of course now I'm wishing I had my Winchester model 94 back!

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, WAY to many of them.

3 HK 94's
4 of the HK 93's. One of them I had all the mags from 5 rd to 100 rd Beta mag, 3 stocks, A2,A3, and the club foot.
2 Colt R6600 H-bar rifles
SPAS 12 semi auto shotgun
Full Auto AR15 (I knew when i bought it I would only have for a small amount of time.)
I could keep going but I am about done kicking myself for the night... lol

CCF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without a doubt my Mohawk Brown Remington Nylon 66 my parents gave me when I was around 11 or 12 years old. Sold it about 20 years ago when I was needing some cash. Can't imagine what I was thinking. :(

By the way, I think the Nylon 66 might be the most underrated gun ever made. They were absolutely amazing. Lightweight, accurate, & durable. As a kid & young adult, not being too picky about cleaning & such, I shot countless rounds & never did anything to it. Just kept on truckin'.

I'd love to find one in good condition, all original, for a reasonable amount of money (I know they're pricey).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold one gun in my life. Rem 1100 that was so pitted from rust that it was ugly.

Bought it back at 1/2 price when the guy needed money.

Sold it again and 26 years later the guy still owns and hunts with it.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 18 and young and dumb I traded off a prewar Mauser MS350B for a S&W .357 Hwy Patrol Special that I wouldn't give you $50 for now. I also traded off a Winchester Model 42. Many years later I replaced both of them but I knew I screwed up. My father sent home the Mauser during WWII when he found it on a bombed out shop setting on a shelf still in the box wrapped with the wax cloth. Not a mark on it. Took years to find one like it but it's still not the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom