Gunshow, Gunshow, Gunshow, 12/8,9/2012 OKC Fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The show is pretty good but they said it was $12. I told them that the Tinker Take Off had their ad indicating the admission was $8. I also had a $2 coupon. Got in for $6

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL Some of the post, have me rolling in the floor, especially by the ones that would never go to a gun show in the first place.

The show was packed with paying customers. We sold out of Colt LE6920's, Panther Lite 16s, Panther Oracles, and Spikes Punishers lowers. We also sold a lot of after market items. We plan to bring more from the warehouse tomorrow.

I thought it was a great show, I saw alot of venders making one sale after another.

Those that stoped by to say hi, as always it was great seeing you again.

I am looking forward to seeing more OSA members tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today, we sold more than we did Saturday. Something almost unheard of for a Sunday. All the guns and receivers I brought from the warehouse sold in the first few hours. I feel like we are having a repeat of 4 years ago. Mabe this weekend was a fluke, but it sure brings back memories of what it was like 4 years ago. We will not be doing a gun show until after Christmas, be we will be selling out of the shop. Thank you to all the OSA member that came by to say Hi today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom