Gunshow, Gunshow, Gunshow, January 19, 20 OKC Fairgrounds Expo Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
supply and demand peeps. if everyone sells out at cheap prices and no more is coming they wont be able to remain in biz....or folks will swoop in adn do the walmart and academy yag thing... if ya want price controls move to russia or china.

the folks that waited till after second term for THE black rifle are just having to pay the price, thats all.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a few decent deals at Kings. Cmmg LPKs were $65 and I picked up a Surefire LX2 for $80. They also had a Magpul grip I haven't seen called the MOE Plus. It's rubberized and quite comfy.

Everything else was out of control! I couldn't believe what .22 AR mags were bringing.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are reloading supplies (primarily powder and primers) sold at reasonable prices at the shows?

They are in short supply. At the show in Norman, there was one vendor of reloading supplies, but didn't have any of the powders or primers I needed. The prices for what they did have were much better than Bass Pro, and somewhat better than H&H.

Your best bet is to buy at Gene Sears in El Reno, or if you have a big enough order to justify paying hazmat, order from Powder Valley. The hazmat charge is $27.50, but the unit prices are great. The bad news is they are short on a lot of powders now so it might be hard to find enough in stock that you want.

A neat trick I just learned is how to search Gene Sears' inventory online... http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom