Had an interesting service call yesterday!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me back up about 8-9 days ago, I got called out by the DHS to rekey the locks on a house where a man was living. It was his mothers house and DHS had taken her to a nursing home because he was not caring for her properly. When they took her away her SSI check followed her and he was ticked off! And DHS has full custody of her and her house.I met a deputy there to evict him and change the locks and we found out the paperwork was not in order so after about 20 minutes of argueing we left. Fast forward to yesterday...... DHS calls back for us to go there on tuesday at 10:00 a.m. , I am running a little early and stop at a pawn shop to see what they have out and when I come out I notice 3-4 Tulsa County patrol cars across the street and the deputies are all ones that I meet to do other evictions so I go over to see if one of them is going with me on this one? One of them told me "we are all going" And as I started looking around I counted 15 deputies some in uniform and some undercover guys, After a short briefing I asked if this guy was really this bad? He was a convicted murderer that had beat a guy to death and had several fights with LEO's. and they were taking no chances! We drove the last few blocks to the house and all these deputies surrounded the house and the knocked on the door and announced themselves 2 times then the head honcho motioned for me to come up on the porch and pick the lock open, I was nervous mostly because about 6-8 inches from my left ear was 2 glock 45's and another on my right ear both pointed at the door in case he was ready for us to come in! I was thinking man this is gonne be loud! After about 20 seconds of trying to pick the lock the guy tapped my shoulder and said let us do it and a deputy came on the porch with a battering ram and one good shot opened the door! They ran in and got the guy cuffed and brought him outside and explained to him he was OUT! then they uncuffed him and let him leave. I just thought that it was a little overkill for one guy or maybe he was a real bad a$$. Either way it was kinda fun!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the guy didn't have 15 edged weapons, or you didn't punch anyone out because of how bada$$ you are, and nobody got at least one if not more to the hip then your story is just that interesting. Sorry. Hopefully you can have a real story for us one day. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go operate in this theatre.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can just see you wandering over there to find out which deputy was going with you, probably throwing in a couple yawns and thinking hmmm, just another job. Then having the blood pressure rise and the adrenaline pumping like crazy 15 minutes later. Bet you didn't think your day was going to be that exciting when you got that call at 10:00. Great story, thanks for sharing!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope DHS will have some way to fix the door to keep eveyone out now...

They let me have the priveledge of fixing the door jamb where it would stay locked. I guess whoever buys the house will get to replace some wood. Those battering rams work pretty good!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They let me have the priveledge of fixing the door jamb where it would stay locked. I guess whoever buys the house will get to replace some wood. Those battering rams work pretty good!

Good that. Sounds like you had an interesting day for sure. Glad it went down smoothly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom