Hail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z71

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did El Reno get big hail early this morning??

I ask because I left a new/used truck setting at the dealership in El Reno...and I know it had a few hail dings in it...but this morning when I picked it up..the dings look more and bigger! :scratch:

Of course it could be me too....We got some big hail NW of Kingfisher about 5:30am...and it beat my Dodge truck and wife's Tahoe pretty good!

I have the insurance company sending an adjuster to look at the Dodge and 'Hoe...but prolly not much to be done for my new 2005 4x4'gooberment surplus' truck....I just called this morning and put it on the insurence...woulda' done it last night but didn't quite get my ex-fed Silverado bought until it was after 5:00pm..insurance agency closed..

I appreciate the rain Lord....and I guess the dents in my beautiful Dodge is a small price to pay!!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were plenty of reports of hail (up to "ping pong ball" size; that's a new one to me) this morning, but they didn't say where, at least that I heard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom