Has the days of my word is my bond really becoming history

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's sad to say, but, I DTA (don't trust anyone). I believe that a person is only as good as their word, and most people are only good for a crap. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but seems most don't deseve that much. People are just out for themselves, and don't give a damn about anything but the almighty dollar! I've found that if you can count your friends on ONE hand, you truely are lucky. Just my 2 cents.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must say that its sad how things have turned me I was raised to be honest and i you did the crime you do the time. Im 27 I have to say I tend to get along with people that are much older than my self. It would seem to me that a lot of the problums we have today come from the lack of parents beating there children and that the kids of today have no moral compas at all. you know what i did I went to school had fun and read books something younger people dont care to do. They would rather play video games than go out side. True that not every kid is like that but it stands to reason that this is a big part of it. What happend to passing down honer and truth for lies and stupidity? there is a total lack of comman sense in our kids. most of the kids are lazy and don't care but there are those that do. Im tired of spoiled brats thinking that money fixes every thing. its sick!

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must say that its sad how things have turned me I was raised to be honest and i you did the crime you do the time. Im 27 I have to say I tend to get along with people that are much older than my self. It would seem to me that a lot of the problums we have today come from the lack of parents beating there children and that the kids of today have no moral compas at all. you know what i did I went to school had fun and read books something younger people dont care to do. They would rather play video games than go out side. True that not every kid is like that but it stands to reason that this is a big part of it. What happend to passing down honer and truth for lies and stupidity? there is a total lack of comman sense in our kids. most of the kids are lazy and don't care but there are those that do. Im tired of spoiled brats thinking that money fixes every thing. its sick!

Damn, we must have grown up in the same household. I too have mostly friends that are probably 10+ years older than me(ill be 30 this year), and for some reason I always end up with a feeling of disgust when I have dealings with people the same age as me(or younger). I will also say that the few people on this site that I have had dealings with were great, always as honest as they could be and up front. I also agree that most kids are just simply disrepectful, and I personally struggle to deal with that(not comment or otherwise stick my nose in where it dosen't belong). Hmm..enough rant for now
--Mech

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never said it was the lawyers fault...

Sure ya did. You said it's sad that people have to have a contract for everything these days.

Didn't used to be that way.

Who benefits the most from everyone having to have a contract for everything? Who benefits when contracts are disputed. Who encourages people to have a contract for everything these days?

No need to respond. We all know the answers.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is one reason why I have went thru 300+ employees in 3.5 years. My grandparents raised me and then I went in the Corps for 21.5 years. I don't have use for anyone who doesn't care about their reputation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom